Sheridan Ross P.C. is seeking a Patent Litigation Associate with a technical background, 0-3 years of legal experience, and strong academic credentials. This is for a new position in Sheridan Ross’ downtown Denver, Colorado office. Qualified candidates will be USPTO admitted and have experience with complex patent litigation matters. Additionally, candidates should be motivated self-starters with superb communication and writing skills, a commitment to excellence and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Draft and prepare pleading, motions and other related litigation documents.
- Conduct legal research.
- Manage discovery including conducting interviews and gathering material useful for litigation cases.
- Coordinate, collaborate and support other litigation attorneys.
- Ensure compliance of all local, state and federal laws relating to litigation matters.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Juris Doctor (JD)
- 0-3 years of patent litigation experience
- Technical degree or commensurate work experience
- Preferred candidates are licensed to practice law in Colorado and be in good standing
- All candidates should be admitted or eligible to practice before the USPTO
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in past-paced environment
Sheridan Ross is committed to fostering an environment that embraces and promotes equality, diversity, and inclusiveness where everyone has the opportunity to excel. We encourage our professionals to be themselves and share their perspectives, experiences, and insights. Individuals seeking employment at Sheridan Ross are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or genetic information, among other protected bases.
Sheridan Ross offers a competitive pay and benefits package to full-time employees including health care benefits, unlimited personal paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) matching, discretionary bonus, parking reimbursement, and more.
Base Salary Range: $100,000-$150,000
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit a resume to email@example.com.