Sheridan Ross P.C. is seeking a Patent Litigation Associate with 5-8 years of legal experience and excellent academic credentials. A technical background and USPTO bar admittance are preferred, but not required. This position will be located in Sheridan Ross’ downtown Denver, Colorado office. Qualified candidates will have experience with complex patent litigation matters. Additionally, candidates should be motivated self-starters with superb communication and writing skills, a commitment to excellence and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Draft pleadings, dispositive motions, Federal Circuit and Markman briefs and other related litigation documents.
- Manage discovery including conducting interviews and gathering ESI (experience with various document review platforms, such as Relativity, is preferred).
- Train younger associates and staff.
- Argue hearings and provide support to senior litigators for other court proceedings.
- Interact directly with clients, providing strategic litigation and risk management advice.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Juris Doctor from an ABA-accredited school
- 5- 8 years of patent litigation experience in private law firm
- Law Review/Law Journal or Moot Court
- Admitted to Colorado Bar or willingness to become admitted
Sheridan Ross is committed to fostering an environment that embraces and promotes equality, diversity, and inclusiveness where everyone has the opportunity to excel. We encourage our professionals to be themselves and share their perspectives, experiences, and insights. Individuals seeking employment at Sheridan Ross are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or genetic information, among other protected bases.
Sheridan Ross offers a competitive pay and benefits package to full-time employees including health care benefits, personal paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) matching, discretionary bonus, parking reimbursement, and more.
Base Salary Range: $130,000-$250,000
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit a resume to email@example.com.