Sheridan Ross, the Rocky Mountain region’s largest intellectual property law firm, is seeking an organized and self-motivated office administrator for its Denver, CO office. The office administrator is an essential part of our team and will oversee the operations across our office.
- Managing the front desk needs, including but not limited to answering and directing phone calls, welcoming visitors and providing them with directions to various part of the office
- Manage and reply to internal email requests that come through
- Maintaining all common areas in a clean and tidy manner
- Preparing conference rooms and assisting with client or internal meeting needs, including but not limited to ordering food, AV needs, and scheduling
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities and office equipment, including fax machine, copy machine, and AV equipment and helping employees when needed
- Working with our IT team on on-site troubleshooting needs
- Maintaining equipment/asset inventory log
- Helping with new hires and departures office needs, including but not limited to office badge access, equipment assigning, personal office assignment, phone list
- Managing deliveries
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail, drop off mail and deliveries as needed.
- Taking inventory of supplies and restock as needed
- Leading office and building safety needs
- Helping plan and execute firm-wide events
- Performing other relevant duties when needed
- College graduate (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
- Minimum of 1 year in an office environment
- Experience in law preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communication and writing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-taking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Able to work independently
- Proficient at Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
- Comfortable handling confidential information
- Able to be in-office Monday through Friday during our core business hours (8:30 AM to 5PM)
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs.
Sheridan Ross is committed to fostering an environment that embraces and promotes equality, diversity, and inclusiveness where everyone has the opportunity to excel. We encourage our professionals to be themselves and share their perspectives, experiences, and insights. We strongly encourage the interest of diverse candidates in the firm.
Sheridan Ross offers a competitive pay and benefits package including health care benefits, personal paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) matching, bonus opportunities, parking reimbursement, and more.
Salary Range: $40,000 – $60,000
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit a resume to email@example.com.