Sheridan Ross P.C. is seeking a Paralegal with 3-12 years of litigation experience. This is for a position in Sheridan Ross’ downtown Denver, Colorado office. We are looking for someone with knowledge of patent, copyright, and trademark law. Additional requirements include excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, familiarity with federal and appellate rules, excellent on-line research and investigative skills, strong skills with Excel, PowerPoint, other programs, knowledge of discovery and trial support software, flexible schedule and ability to work overtime as needed.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to calculating/docketing court deadlines, documentation productions/liaison with discovery vendors, finalizing and filing documents in federal and appellate courts, drafting of correspondence, shell pleadings, and discovery documents, administrative tasks as needed, and helping build the litigation team. While this position is for a billing timekeeper, there is no annual billing requirement.
- College graduate (or equivalent experience)
- 3-12 years of litigation experience
- Trial and IP experience preferred but not required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and presentation skills
- Familiarity with federal and appellate rules
- Excellent on-line research and investigative skills
- Team player as well as has the ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while working in a high pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong technical skills are required, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and a Document Management System
- Knowledge of discovery and trial support software
- Ability to work overtime if needed
Sheridan Ross is committed to fostering an environment that embraces and promotes equality, diversity, and inclusiveness where everyone has the opportunity to excel. We encourage our professionals to be themselves and share their perspectives, experiences, and insights. We strongly encourage the interest of diverse candidates in the firm.
Sheridan Ross offers a competitive pay and benefits package including health care benefits, personal paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) matching, bonus opportunities, parking reimbursement, and more.
Base Salary Range: $60,000-$100,000
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.